What is Managed IT Support?
Managed IT Support and Services is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day IT management responsibilities as a strategic method for improving operations. This can include outsourcing Production Support and Lifecycle build / maintenance activities.
It enables a business to transfer IT operations to a service provider, who is designated as a Managed Services Provider. The managed service provider is responsible to keep a close eye on the IT system of its client and manage and/or fix problems that arise 24x7x365.
The person or organization who owns or has direct oversight of the organization or system being managed is referred to as the customer.
The person or organization that accepts and provides the managed service is regarded as the service provider.
Typically, the service provider remains accountable for the functionality and performance of managed services.
Why Managed IT?
It makes sense as your company grows to have a managed services contract with ACNT. When you start to reach the size of 10 computers or more, it’s imperative that you are proactive with the maintenance of your entire network. If all you ever do is ask your IT support company to fix problems, no one is paying attention to the additional needs of your network. Additional needs of a Growing IT
- Is your antivirus really working? Is it updating?
- Are your backups running? Would a restore even work if you needed it?
- Is there a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Are all updates being performed on your desktops and servers?
- Is your system running out of disk space?
- Is there a major problem that can be prevented before it happens because you are being proactive?
These are just a few of the things that our Proactive Managed Services plan takes care of for you so you don’t ever have to worry about your network. We call it The TCOI Plan – The Take Care of I.T. plan. Our TCOI maintenance does just that, it takes care of IT and everything technology related for your company; all at a fixed, predictable, monthly price. With round the clock monitoring, we are able to proactively acknowledge and reciprocate high signs, avoid downtime and identify bottlenecks.
TCOI Maintenance – Benefits & Features
- Reduced and Predictable IT Costs
- Complete Network Infrastructure Management & Support
- Lowest Flat & Fixed Prices
- Full IT Staff at a Fraction of the Cost
- Dedicated Client Manager
- Hosted Email & Antivirus Support
- Monitored Network Security
- Malware/Antivirus Included
- Managed Backup Solutions
- Complete Remote Monitoring and Proactive Support
- 4 Hour Response Time Included
- Extended 3 Year Hardware/Labor Warranty on systems purchased from ACNT
- Mandatory Scheduled Weekly/Monthly Visits Regardless of Any Problems Reported
- Complete Desktop, Server & Email Support
Maintaining your network is a lot like maintaining your car. You shouldn’t wait until your engine fails to change your oil. You do regular maintenance on your car to avoid it from breaking down and costing you a fortune to fix. So don’t wait for your network to fail before you do regular maintenance. Put ACNT in charge of your network and you never have to worry. We will proactively monitor your entire network and do everything possible to keep it running at optimal levels and prevent failures before they happen; all at an affordable, fixed price. Our proactive, managed IT service approach allows you access to our proven methods and business practices, leveraging our qualified expertise, lowering your IT expenditures, while at the same time increasing the capabilities, reliability and productivity of your network.
Choosing ACNT as your Managed IT Solutions Partner is truly an exceptional value. You will get improved technology services while reducing your costs!
Each client’s business needs are different, so call ACNT today for a Free Needs Analysis. We will come onsite and discuss your needs, take a brief look at your systems in place and custom design a support solution that fits your specific needs.
Call ACNT today to schedule that appointment for your Free Needs Analysis. 1-888.988.2268